Thursday 17 June 2010

Im engaged!!!! :)))

After all the ups and downs, sobbing and misunderstandings.......... I'm engaged!! Bless him he was so sweet and nervous, he went down on one knee.... or started to but saw me looking in shock so he began to get back up to which I blurted out 'no' lol not actually meaning 'no', I meant 'no, don't get up carry on' hehe. Aww heck how am I supposed to get my brain to function in that situation?? let alone form full coherent sentences lol And when he'd said the immortal words 'Will you marry me'..... I forgot to speak! It was as though it was a dream I was watching lol it seemed like forever before the word yes came out but must have only been 30 seconds or so :) He got up and looked right in my eyes, welled up and cried!! awwwww!!!! You couldn't have gotten the smiles of our faces with an industrial sander, my cheeks started hurting!! He hugged me so tightly for ages, I've never been held so close, emotionally or otherwise. I gotta say, its damn nice :)

This all happened on the 26th May but yesterday we finally changed our facebook status.... ah yes its all official....... I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now press 'I like'.......