Wednesday 25 November 2009

Redbull, batteries and chocolate.

Oh golly what exactly are you supposed to do when you are uncontrollably horny but at the same time so tired you could sleep on a clothes line?.... Go to bed and have a wet dream? ah-ha the perfect answer!! :o) but I cant exactly do that, so instead I'm making do with redbull and chocolate.... sorted! if only for a little while :P
But a girl can not live by chocolate alone oh no!..... redbull helps ha!
Seriously though do I really need a man? hmmm yeah I recon I do, part time naturally as so not to annoy me lol I don't know how much toilet seat upmanship I could handle.... There are punchers on bikes to be fixed and et-hem 'jobs' to be done *foot shuffle- innocent look* honestly the amount of batteries Im getting through is a bit silly :P
So here are my options: find a man ooor get some rechargeable batteries..... some how I think the batteries would be less hassle ;)