Tuesday 15 December 2009

Getting to old for this......

I recon I'm getting to old for this :P I go out, and to a christmas party none the less then I don't get drunk! whats up with that eh? lol I'm not saying that I think being squiffy is the best state of mind or awfully good for your insides but blast its fun :P So I don't understand why after only three beers I have absolutely no inclination to drink another one or indeed get on the voddy :P thus my only conclusion is I'm getting to old for this because I sure as hell ain't getting boring! I'm not ready for my slippers and cardy just yet thankyou very much :P
But the past few times I've been out my sobriety has gotten the better of me, disturbing isn't it? :P I think I really must put the effort in mustn't I hehe.
I will do my vodka homework set by my tutor Mr Jack Daniels more....' refresher course that I best take then recite an uplifting chant of self encouragement:- 'I must not come home sober, I must not come home sober.........'

Ass Kickin' Margarita Mix - Heads up margarita lovers! Just add this mix to any good tequila and presto! The world's best margarita! No bartending experience required. Contains Habanero pepper for that unique Pepper-ita libation.Jack Daniel's Coffee Tennessee Mountain Blend