Thursday 10 December 2009

Older verses younger.

The question is, which is better in bed. Teenage boys or grown men? Harry Hill would say there's only one way to find out..... FIGHT lmao
I expect that it is very true that the younger have lots of energy and enthusiasm, and that's all well and good but I'm just not attracted to fresh faced boys how ever nicely ripped their bodies are ;) I love to see a bit of age, looking at a fellas face seeing some lines knowing hes had the ideas, done them already and perfected his technique is soooo sexy to me. He doesn't have to necessarily be older than me, just not so young that I would worry if he'd eaten his greens...
But then I seem to be bucking the trend, am I wrong not to hop on the bandwagon and get my jollies with a young guy? Sure Id love a bit of no strings boffing who wouldn't but if the apron strings haven't even been cut yet is it right? I wouldn't want to go to bed with someone who still has a bed-time and the real risk of detention if homework isn't done.
I cant help thinking of the American pie films. The young lads running around trying to get their ends away then I feel like Stifflers mom (although not quite as buxom lol) and Im not all too sure Im used to being 31 with the capability of being the older woman. Id rather be in the American beauty film gettin me a lil Kevin spacey lovin oooh please.
Ive no doubt these young fellas are having great fun servicing the older Lady's humping their way about like living sex toys that wont ask for a commitment, don't want it and go away when no longer required but its not for me.
I'm not a nutty bunnie boiler wanting commitment but I'd like to properly get on with my bed mate have a laugh as well as earth rocking orgasms hehe oh and knowing what a cassette tape is even though irrelevant would be super lol well maybe not that haha I just wouldn't want to be saying things like 'when I was young.....' That would make me feel about 90!! and not in the least sexy which kinda defeats the point.

ps, Id never boil my bunnie..... I couldn't live without my rabbit ;)