Monday 28 December 2009

Reducing my carbon footprint....

'Aww your just like every other girl arnt ya, love a cuddle after sex' this he says half taking the Micheal whilst prodding me in the side... charmed I'm sure lmao but it's not as though he's clambering to get away is it 'Oh my godddd the crazy Lady's cuddling me get her offfff!! Oh the painnnnn, oh the turmoil....' hahaha....
Really though, can't be that bad because he was back again last night to work his magic... sooo as you can guess I am in a considerably better mood today ;) *waggles eyebrows suggestively* hehe.... aaand if you think about it, me getting my jollies is good for the planet too! How you ask? well I don't need the heat on while I'm, err... producing my own as it were, so it's reducing my carbon footprint ta-dah :) god I'm good!! :P Now if only they could invent a sex powered car we'd be sorted :P